The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

3 minutes ago, MDK said:

I think it is lazy commentary. In English it would be like saying "GOAL GOAL GOAL GOOOOOAAAAAL WOW WOW WOW BLOODY HELL! GOAL GOAL GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~~~~~~~!!!!!"

I think we'd all enjoy goals on MOTD being accompanied by shouts of "oh mama mia!" from the likes of Conor MacNamara.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

Oh, I also thought Ake was excellent btw. How is he not getting more games? 

Indeed. But then when the Cahill-Luiz-Azpi trio have established themselves as solidly as they have, I understand why there isn't rotation just for the sake of it. Even though we've had trouble keeping clean sheets lately, it's not got to the stage where it feels sensible to bench the de facto captain in Cahill (but then if it means that Azpi gets to be captain, I am 100% in favour :shifty:).

All the same, Ake definitely looks like he should be our '4th choice' centre-back, ready to step up at a moment's notice and perhaps stake his claim from there. I don't think Zouma is comfortable enough playing in a three yet.

I think we've got goals in us today if we could just put 2 passes together. The attacks haven't been terrible but so few and far between. Passing is still letting us down.

And being offside too -_-