The Emirates FA Cup 2016/17

DFF

What. A. Game. 

Apart from the cock behind me that was nothing but negative all game, it was great. Fans were behind the team for once. 

Gabriel, Holding, Ox and Monreal were all excellent. I think we have found a real prospect in Holding. City can have a £50m John Stones.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDK said:

Not as bad as what happened to Sanchez last night. 

The ball hit him that hard in the shoulder the shear force sent shock waves through his body and caused a severe pain in his face.  It was an absolutely disgusting attempted murder by Fuchs and I hope he gets prosecuted.... <_<

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Adam said:

Better than Churchill's 'On the Beaches' speech that.

We shall drink on to the end. We shall drink in Wembley, we shall drink on the tube and buses, we shall drink with growing confidence and growing belligerence on the plane, we shall spend London money on a pint, whatever the cost may be. We shall have a barney on Wembley Way, we shall fight on the terraces, we shall fight on the pitch and in the streets, we shall fight the coppers; we shall never surrender our booze.

• Like 3

Sol Campbell is a bit of an odd one ain't he. 

8 hours ago, Adam said:

Better than Churchill's 'On the Beaches' speech that.

It's no Kevin Keegan that's for sure. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Sol Campbell is a bit of an odd one ain't he. 

It's no Kevin Keegan that's for sure. 

"RACIST!"

- Sol Campbell

He's a just a bit of a knob really.

• Like 1