The Emirates FA Cup 2017/18

Lineker

• Admin
48 minutes ago, Los IngobernAdam de Japon said:

The BBC live feed for tonight's games, when referring to Wigan taking the lead against Bournemouth, stated "Somebody say...cupset?".

If @Lineker didn't put them up to it just to troll EWB, then there really is no hope for the Beeb's future.

Not me, I'm at home.

• Like 1

Tbh I don't feel that he dived there but it wasn't a pen. Should have been given a yellow for obviously saying stuff to the ref but he shouldn't have been booked for diving. 

1 minute ago, DarylMarrio said:

Tbh I don't feel that he dived there but it wasn't a pen. Should have been given a yellow for obviously saying stuff to the ref but he shouldn't have been booked for diving. 

It's a weird one, because there's definite contact, but it doesn't look like it's the contact to cause him to hit the deck. So in a way, it's both a dive and a foul. Wild.

Just now, Cymbols said:

It's a weird one, because there's definite contact, but it doesn't look like it's the contact to cause him to hit the deck. So in a way, it's both a dive and a foul. Wild.

Yehhh. It's not enough contact to put someone on the floor but there is contact. 

I wouldn't be shocked seeing it possibly being given as a soft free-kick but if that was given as a pen against a team I supported or if I was playing I'd be fuming as a defender.