The Emirates FA Cup 2017/18

Lineker

19 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Ok so we're away at Yeovil in round 4. That has to be televised! 

Newport v Spurs and potentially Cardiff v Man City. Some great ties in there.

Didnt you get that tie a couple of years ago? I seem to remember Di Maria scoring.

I'm so pleased, as we lost to Rochdale and they got Millwall away! Not missing out there.

On 06/01/2018 at 19:03, stokerino said:

Did I say half-time? I meant the final whistle. Or maybe not even then.

Just about everyone not called Willian has been dire.

Pedro did alright. Rudiger too until I thought he was gonna get sent off for jumping the barricade and squaring up to a fan at around the 80min mark. I guess the ref didn't see it though. Drinkwater and Willian were the only other outfield starters who seemed like they knew what they were doing/cared enough to do anything about it.

David Luiz was shockingly bad and lucky not to get sent off. Kenedy played shit too and I'm glad he was taken off but Morata did fuck all in his place. Musonda and Sterling impressed me in what little time they spent on the pitch though.

A 0-0 draw was disappointing because the only Norwich player who seemed top flight quality was Pinto. Pritchard and Maddison got a lot of praise for their performances but it felt like a light breeze would've knocked them over. Pritchard actually took a fairly good front bump in the penalty area in the first half. Is that how strikers play now?