The Emirates FA Cup 2017/18

Lineker

21 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Still, just the four more years left of his contract. 

C'mon, you must have the perfect gif for this statement

55 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

One last thing...what a shame it was Pogba who missed that free header. Such a "show pony" if ever there was one. He can do some great stuff on the ball but he's always trying to earn plaudits for tricks and stuff. At one stage someone made a great run across from the right hand side on the edge of the box, maybe Valencia, it broke out to Pogba in the D so he did a useless dink over everyone to the keeper from an angle where he it would never have come off. Too much of that from him.

Are you sure that wasn't Martial?

I'm not sure if I'm giving Jones too much credit here or what but I think he knew exactly what he was doing. He knew he wasn't stopping Hazard and he knew if he got a shot away he'd probably score so he fouled him in the hope that the referee believed he was going for the ball, therefore just giving a yellow and giving De Gea the chance from the penalty. Probably overthinking it but I really don't think Jones was going for the ball.