The Emirates FA Cup 2017/18

Lineker

1 minute ago, stokerino said:

Nah, I like the removal of double jeopardy. Penalty plus red is ridiculous almost every time.

I like the removal of it, I just feel that by that point, Hazard was likely to score. By taking him out, you add a greater likelihood of the pen not going in/being saved and it is a less advantageous position.

It depends on the mileage as to whether you felt Hazard was likely to score.

10 minutes ago, MDK said:

Well, my bet is out the window but I stuck a quid on Chelsea winning on penalties and a quid on it being >2.5 goals.

I am still in with both, just about.

I think Jones should be off purely because that tackle was so badly and poorly executed. He twisted his body and took him out with his back. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

65ba06b5f7e3ef7c8aebdd4d0f58738f.gif

Can only assume he said this whilst trying to stifle giggles.

Granted it's a rugby league example but one of my favourite ever rl players and a legend of the club labeled our halfback at the time as the best one we'd had at the club in over 20 years and that he was the next Peter Sterling(who was one of the greatest rl halfbacks of, if not all time, then at least the last 40 years).

So naturally, using an english footballing equivalent standard, he turns out to be League 1 quality at best.

So tldr overhyping sportspeople is a  universal thing. :P

Edited by Noah

Fucking hell. I thought that was in. Then it was. Then after that it was offside.

If United do equalise then the momentum of the whole game is heavily in their favour.

Hope Tibo is okay...