The Emirates FA Cup 2017/18

Lineker

Just now, Colly said:

People are so ruddy binary these days. It's absolutely possible for it to not be a foul and not be a dive. That said I thought that was a foul. And a dive. 

Everybodys dead, Dave

• Like 1

Just seen the Willian incident, that is a dive. I get what people are saying that it can be both a dive and a foul mind. But the booking for diving? That's bang on.

This is the problem with VAR though. Having technology for goal-line decisions is great because it's fact - it crossed the line or it didn't - but all this stuff is subjective. So what the referee sees as a foul might not be to others, and crucially, whoever is sat watching the VAR monitor might have the same opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I fully expect at least 1 goal from Sanchez tonight. Not watching it but Yeah, hope Yeovil win >_>

He just got absolutely clobbered by a Yeovil player

44 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I fully expect at least 1 goal from Sanchez tonight. Not watching it but Yeah, hope Yeovil win >_>

If it makes you feel any better he's been on the end of some rough tackles like. 

What an awful goal to concede. Like what the actual fuck was that defender was trying to do there.... gifts. 

• Haha 1

I actually don't get what he was trying to do. Fair play to Rashford like he kept at it but seriously why is he trying to dribble it back to the keeper. Smack it behind the goal or towards the touchline.

1 minute ago, DarylMarrio said:

I actually don't get what he was trying to do. Fair play to Rashford like he kept at it but seriously why is he trying to dribble it back to the keeper. Smack it behind the goal or towards the touchline.

You could see how devastated he was afterwards, but he had ample time to put it in the stands. Glad it came when it did, because it was turning into a tricky evening. Should be able to avoid that upset now.

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

You could see how devastated he was afterwards, but he had ample time to put it in the stands. Glad it came when it did, because it was turning into a tricky evening. Should be able to avoid that upset now.

Pitch was having a big effect on your play. Not many chances really bar that number 39 and Rashford running past the defender but having a heavy touch. 

Should be alright unless they get a set piece or you cock up.