Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

Hellraiser

I do wonder how many characters in What If...are voiced by the actors.  We obviously had Samuel L. Jackson, Hayley Atwell,Michael Rooker and, what sounded to me at least, Chadwick Boseman.  I also noticed they never had Steve Rogers or Tony Stark saying anything 

I think there is some merits to the weekly format even though I also want the binge.  Like I'm sure they see The Mandalorian gets talked about for 2 months straight instead of like for a few days like other full show dumps.  With the amount of shows they are making it seems almost like they can have a weekly episode and start the next one right away so you basically need a Disney+ account at all times.

• Like 1

@Azazel is right though, with how they have WandaVision/F&TWS/Loki about two months apart, and presumably all of that is followed by What If/Hawkeye/Ms. Marvel... you can watch weekly, and by the time one series ends, another is quite literally about to start up.

But since this is the movie thread, I'm very cautious of Marvel/Disney's plan for the movies. I want to see Black Widow. Shang-Chi comes out the day before my birthday. But am I going to risk going out in public, in a fuckin' movie theater of all places, to see any of these? Probably not until the COVID vaccine is readily available for everyone if they want it. It just seems dangerous, especially in Black Widow's case since it's in MAY, to tempt people to go out and break social distancing, just to see a movie.

• 5 weeks later...

People on twitter are freaking out about how this ruins the ending of Endgame as if they didn't introduce time travel in that film and a film introducing the multiverse is on its way.

• Like 4

Can anyone think of a property that they’ve announced that he could do-star in? The Deadline article mentions it’s in a role akin to Downey in Civil War, so it’s clearly not just a cameo.

All I can think of is Dr. Strange or maybe Secret Invasion?

11 hours ago, Maxx said:

People on twitter are freaking out about how this ruins the ending of Endgame as if they didn't introduce time travel in that film and a film introducing the multiverse is on its way.

captain-america-spider-man-homecoming.jp

"So, you went and made out with a gender swapped version of you from another universe."

• Haha 2

On 14/01/2021 at 13:31, Maxx said:

Funny, my first thought was "Fuck yeah Captain America". I mean....the comic book world basically lets you do whatever the fuck you want when you want as long as you tell a good story. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Watching Endgame...

Tony, look at me. We're gonna be okay. You can rest now.

Every damn time..

s0eB7Bm.gif