Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Thread

Hellraiser

1 hour ago, Jasonmufc said:

So that feels like it all but confirms that they're going to be tapping into the spiderverse.

Either that or the entire film will be Peter Parker stuck in customs having lost his passport.

Could also have to do with being framed at the end of Far From Home - he literally can't go home because he's a wanted man.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, St. Dubb said:

Could also have to do with being framed at the end of Far From Home - he literally can't go home because he's a wanted man.

Except Far From Home ended with him and MJ web slinging through NYC...so he's obviously made it home

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Jesus christ just release the fucking thing already, you aren’t going to make money on it 

This. They might even stand a chance of making more by releasing it on D+ now, and then in cinemas in July, the three month gap would almost certainly make people do both.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally caught up on MCU films for the first time ever after having watched both Spider-Man movies (and all of WandaVision) over the Easter weekend. Now I finally understand many of the last decade's memes that previously only had context from the memes themselves.

7 hours ago, Naitch said:

Finally caught up on MCU films for the first time ever after having watched both Spider-Man movies (and all of WandaVision) over the Easter weekend. Now I finally understand many of the last decade's memes that previously only had context from the memes themselves.

Now you truly can say "I understood that reference".

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

So people are speculating that, due to the winner of the Oscar for best director, we'll be getting a trailer tomorrow with this tacked onto it.  Oscars spoilers

Spoiler

From the Academy Award Winning Director

CHLOÉ ZHAO

'Marvel Studios' Eternals'

Is that an old Stan Lee voiceover or have they got a good impersonator? 

Have to say though I'm not really that arsed about the next few. Black Widow could be good and it'll be interesting to see whether it's a straight up flashback or whether they'll be wibblyness, but Shang Chi doesn't interest me hugely and I hated the Eternals comic.