2017 NFL Season Thread

Maxx

Wow....doing something with Prince that he never wanted done!  Thats disrespectful

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

I'm not imagining that Gaga stomped all over whatever this is last year am I? 

No...Lady Gaga was amazing last year.  This was bad.  It wasn't "Black Eye Peas" level bad, but it was bad

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Sure, respect.

3 hours ago, Chris2K said:

It's amazing how that strangely-all-attractive marching band can play music without actually using the instruments their holding.

And here's the Prince hologram that he promised Prince's closest friend he wouldn't use because Prince said he never wanted to be used in that way. Ugh.

I just walked in to see that Prince bit. It wasn't a hologram? It was a projection of past footage(I think) behind a performance. When people talk about not wanting to be a hologram they're referring to the Tupac weirdness which is all kind of different..

Just now, Chris2K said:

I dunno, I'd take an inexplicable, completely out-of-context Slash appearance over that mess any day.

Thats what made it so bad!  Slash appeared and I was like "Wow...not even Slash can salvage this!"

4 minutes ago, =BK= said:

I just walked in to see that Prince bit. It wasn't a hologram? It was a projection of past footage(I think) behind a performance. When people talk about not wanting to be a hologram they're referring to the Tupac weirdness which is all kind of different..

Except Prince was still opposed to stuff like this

"That's the most demonic thing imaginable. Everything is as it is, and it should be. If I was meant to jam with Duke Ellington, we would have lived in the same age. That whole virtual reality thing... it really is demonic. And I am not a demon," he said. "Also, what they did with that Beatles song ["Free As a Bird"], manipulating John Lennon's voice to have him singing from across the grave... that'll never happen to me. To prevent that kind of thing from happening is another reason why I want artistic control."

3 minutes ago, Mick said:

GRONK!

FUCK YOU BUDWEISER, UNLESS THAT TRUCK HAD FOOD AND WATER AND NOT BEER...

Point of it was Budweiser was donating water to disaster relief

Fun drinking game to play. Every time it’s a tide ad eat a tide pod and wash it down with a shot

Just now, The Chiksrara Special said:

It had Water. That was the whole point wasnt it?

I am multitasking, all I saw was talk of a storm ,some guy going to the Bud plant, and Bud trucks on their way to (responsibly) deliver their contents to Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico, and California. I did not see the whole thing, so how can I know if they're carrying beer or relief supplies?