FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

Croatia just aren't very good really are they? They've looked pretty average all tournament, and the only time they looked good was when their opponents were a fucking shambles because beating themselves. This isn't really that big a shock to me that Russia are winning.

I don't think any one team has looked consistently great, except maybe Belgium. France have had some poor games, Brazil were rubbish, England have just about did the job, and the less said about Germany/Spain/Argentina the better.

If Croatia doesn't win, then this has been genuinely the worst day of football in the history of the world. Fact.

If Croatia win, then all is redeemed because Croatia vs. England in the semi-final would be a match that I would be very passionate about.

And that concludes tonight's edition of 'The history of Russia with Ally McCoist'.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Spainanite said:

I don't think any one team has looked consistently great, except maybe Belgium. France have had some poor games, Brazil were rubbish, England have just about did the job, and the less said about Germany/Spain/Argentina the better.

I thought Belgium’s attack looked careless yesterday unless they were on the counter. 

8 minutes ago, Meacxico said:

I thought Belgium’s attack looked careless yesterday unless they were on the counter. 

They were a bit sloppy but I still think they can score pretty much any attack whereas for example bar 1 or 2 chances i couldn't see Sweden scoring at all today.

4 minutes ago, Spainanite said:

They were a bit sloppy but I still think they can score pretty much any attack whereas for example bar 1 or 2 chances i couldn't see Sweden scoring at all today.

So who are you supporting now, Scottish Lineker?