2018 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lineker

18 minutes ago, Meacon said:

Duke Dawson is very much a 2nd round talent that was projected to go in the third round, so they likely were afraid he’d go early in the 3rd. He’s someone who can make a difference immediately.

I like Kerryon. I said earlier though that running back is deeeeep in this draft. With Guice on the board, I’m not sure they needed to trade up but when you find a guy you think matches what you want to do on offense you get him. It’s not really a pick that you’ll be kicking yourself about, but with Abdullah and Blount and Riddick, I’m not sure how they intend to split the carries at the moment. 

And my hope Guice would fall to the 3rd round has died. :( 

I very much dislike the Steelers but I always loved me some Rod Woodson.

Cool. 

I figure the Lions running backs will feature Blount and Johnson as the top two. Riddick is more of a weird third down receiver type dude, he's good but not as a running back. We also have Zach Zenner, Tion Greene, and Dewarne Washington, I figure those dudes compete with Abdullah, best guys win. 

3 minutes ago, Los Ingobernables De VP said:

Cool. 

I figure the Lions running backs will feature Blount and Johnson as the top two. Riddick is more of a weird third down receiver type dude, he's good but not as a running back. We also have Zach Zenner, Tion Greene, and Dewarne Washington, I figure those dudes compete with Abdullah, best guys win. 

Riddick’s in that weird place where he gets like two or three carries a game but manages five or six catches. :lol: I could very much see Johnson being your #1 going into the season with Blount as your short yardage/goalline back.