Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

20 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Biggest/smartest thing United could do and should do is restructure the club behind the scenes and come up with some sort of strategy in terms of transfers.

Your policy is just incoherent. Maguire was a smart signing but I can't believe you didn't manage to get a striker in at the same time. 

I thought Ole would be your version of Dalglish returning. A figure from the clubs past who would come in temporarily and help restore some good feeling around the club and then you'd bring someone in and rebuild with an identity. 

But is there any reason for Manchester Red fans to have any goodwill?

At least Chelsea come off a transfer ban and a manager who hated them, United are just a rotting carcass

This is why he should have sorted it out in the summer. It's turned into a big saga. 

I can see the reasons why it's been given to him as he seems to be a popular figure / leader in the dressing room just not on the pitch. :facepalm:

I'm still of the opinion that Aubameyang should have taken the armband with Bellerin and Holding as stand-ins. 

We didn't deserve three points, but sometimes you get lucky! Sheffield United played exactly how you expect them to, lots of passion and determination, and made it difficult. Mane missed a sitter and another pretty good chance, and Salah could've put the game to bed too, but we won, and that's really all that matters in a tricky game like that. 16 on the bounce is just insane

8 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I'm almost certain that no club in world football actually wants 129 goals in 184 league games Harry Kane. Correct. 

Yeah but hes only on about 12 goals if you take away all those pens. Total scrub.

7 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I'm almost certain that no club in world football actually wants 129 goals in 184 league games Harry Kane. Correct. 

Then why is he still at Spurs? Like, honestly, I kinda like Spurs, but they don’t seem to be going anywhere. They’re in the position Liverpool were three years ago and I can’t seem to understand why Liverpool (a bigger team under any circumstances) three years ago and longer lost all their best players to anyone who asked, but Spurs keep them

6 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

Then why is he still at Spurs? Like, honestly, I kinda like Spurs, but they don’t seem to be going anywhere. They’re in the position Liverpool were three years ago and I can’t seem to understand why Liverpool (a bigger team under any circumstances) three years ago and longer lost all their best players to anyone who asked, but Spurs keep them

They have an owner that plays blinders.

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

Pogba and Rashford are in the Utd squad tonight, but AWB isn't. 

Meanwhile neither Tierney nor Bellerin make the bench for us. Only true defender we can bring on is Holding.

Not sure how to feel about this one. On paper I'd say we could take the 3 points but it never does go to plan does it?