The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Point Guard sounds like what I had in mind, wanting to stay on the peripheries of the play since I wasn't confident in dribbling in and around the basket and defending my own. I originally went with Shooting Guard though, specilising on 3 pointers so I could just hang back and offer an option to my team mates, hopefully setting up some plays too.

Did OK in the try out game, missed quite a few shots but still ended up with 18 points purely from 3 pointers. 3 assists too. Couple of errors/fouls though and general bad defending dragged me down just into D+. Defending wasn't too bad as I was usually marking guys who had the same idea as me, just to hang back, but half the time they ended up skinning me and getting open for an easy score which killed my rating every time.

Got drafted to the Nuggets so will probably see how that goes for a little while, maybe try PG after.

PS+ additions this month for North America are rather underwhelming.

Hitman Absolution (PS3)

Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3)

Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball (PS3 – PS Vita Cross Buy)

Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower & Machinarium are free for the Vita crowd.

Rayman series discounted

Europe's been kicking the shit out of North America with their free stuff lately. That trend will probably continue for the forseeable future. :-\

Edited by Magus978

I'da liked Hitman tbh.

PS+ has totally got me playing the PS way more than my Xbox. Only game I play on X now is Fifa. I was playing Battlefield, then it got Plus'd so I traded it in and I installed it on the Playstation.

My ps3 collection is entirely digital too. Which I really like.

I installed and updated The Heist game today. Is that worth playing? Premise sounds very fun.

• Like 1

I think Hitman was on our PS+ a few months ago so a little bit before you and I became members. It's cheap enough to buy now though, think it's getting near the £5 mark. Pretty crazy since it's not really that old.

I'da liked Hitman tbh.

PS+ has totally got me playing the PS way more than my Xbox. Only game I play on X now is Fifa. I was playing Battlefield, then it got Plus'd so I traded it in and I installed it on the Playstation.

My ps3 collection is entirely digital too. Which I really like.

I installed and updated The Heist game today. Is that worth playing? Premise sounds very fun.

Most of my collection is digital too, except for GT5, Skyrim, and for some ridiculous reason, Test Drive Unlimited 2. I have no idea what the hell I saw in that game :bang:

Heist wasn't too bad. I played it for a bit at a friend's house and enjoyed it.

Just finished Remember Me after a few busy weeks where I couldn't play it.

The story is great and there's some great far-out stuff as the game progresses. There's even a memory remix within a memory remix which is a cool touch.

There's some cheese in there of course but overall, as an interactive story (ignoring that it's not free roaming, sandboxy or whatever) I really really enjoyed it.

I suggest a rental or pick it up for cheap if you can hunt down a pre-owned copy or whatever.