The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

• Relegation Prediction: Watford, Villa and Swansea.
  • Top of the League Prediction: 1. Man United 2. Chelsea 3. Man City 4. Spurs
  • Underachieving Prediction: Stoke will have a bad year but just stay up, Arsenal finish 5th, Liverpool finish 8th.
  • Overachieving Prediction: Bournemouth finish mid-table, Spurs getting into the CL.
  • Biased Prediction: Newcastle are ejected from the league the day before the season starts and Hartlepool are voted into replacing them as they are the closest league club. All 19 other teams are suspended at 2:59pm on opening day and Hartlepool are awarded the title by default.
  • Sack Race Prediction: Garry Monk.
  • Like 1

• Relegation Prediction: Watford, Villa and Swansea.
  • Top of the League Prediction: 1. Man United 2. Chelsea 3. Man City 4. Spurs
  • Underachieving Prediction: Stoke will have a bad year but just stay up, Arsenal finish 5th, Liverpool finish 8th.
  • Overachieving Prediction: Bournemouth finish mid-table, Spurs getting into the CL.
  • Biased Prediction: Newcastle are ejected from the league the day before the season starts and Hartlepool are voted into replacing them as they are the closest league club. All 19 other teams are suspended at 2:59pm on opening day and Hartlepool are awarded the title by default.
  • Sack Race Prediction: Garry Monk.

Garry Monk? Whaaaat?

• Like 1

I predict Stok to once again be talking down Chelsea's chances even when they are 20 points clear with a few games to go. <_<

You evidently forgot the 11 point lead we threw away in the winter (after which we were above City by virtue only of alphabetical order). That's why it took me until about the QPR or Man Utd game (about six from the end) to feel comfortable that we definitely wouldn't do the same thing again. :P

I predict Arsenal will win the league this year :w00t:

Does an Arsenal version of the Liverpool 'our year' graph exist? If not, it should definitely be created. :shifty:

I predict Arsenal will win the league this year :w00t:

Does an Arsenal version of the Liverpool 'our year' graph exist? If not, it should definitely be created. :shifty:

I've never actually heard anyone say "arsenal will win the league" on here before, so sure go ahead it's still a novelty for me :shifty:
  • Like 1

Bugger it, I'm in.

• Relegation Prediction: Watford, Norwich and Newcastle ( :pervert:)
  • Top of the League Prediction: 1: Chelsea 2: Arsenal 3: Man Utd 4: Man City
  • Underachieving Prediction: Liverpool will be lucky to get top 6. Think West Brom will narrowly escape relegation.
  • Overachieving Prediction: Bournemouth will finish near mid-table. Everton will get back near Europe League spots.
  • Biased Prediction: Depay will be top scorer for United next season and they'll do the double over City (a man can dream).
  • Sack Race Prediction: Leicester will have a shocking start to the season and sack Pearson before Christmas.

I predict Liverpool will do something really silly and we will laugh and DavidMario will cry.

I'm crying that you can't spell my username right even though it says it next to my posts <_<

• Like 2

• Relegation Prediction: Villa, Norwich and Watford. Maybe Newcastle instead of one of them.
  • Top of the League Prediction: One of City or Chelsea
  • Underachieving Prediction: Man Utd.
  • Overachieving Prediction: Bournemouth
  • Biased Prediction: Liverpool will have a season. Probably improved by the lack of Gerrard and Daniel Sturridge being fit.
  • Sack Race Prediction: Tim Sherwood and Nigel Pearson
  • Nigel Pearson Incident Prediction: Sex tape.
  • Like 1

• Relegation Prediction: Watford, Norwich and Aston Villa. Newcastle and Sunderland come close once again, Leicester close too.
  • Top of the League Prediction: Chelsea to win the title but in a closer race this time. Arsenal 2nd, with City and United fighting it out for 3rd.
  • Underachieving Prediction: Liverpool will scrape 7th place at the end of the season after a bad, inconsistent campaign.
  • Overachieving Prediction: Bournemouth finish close to mid-table, playing some good football and upsetting some big teams along the way.
  • Biased Prediction: The Villa go down and West Bromwich Albion reach a cup final.
  • Sack Race Prediction: Brendan Rodgers will be first out the door after a poor start to the season.
Edited by JTB

• Relegation Prediction: Watford, Norwich, Sunderland
  • Top of the League Prediction: Chelsea
  • Underachieving Prediction: Tottenham
  • Overachieving Prediction: Bournemouth
  • Biased Prediction:Newcastle will finish in the top half and Riviere will come good with 10 or more league goals.
  • Sack Race Prediction: Dick Advocaat
  • Nigel Pearson Incident Prediction: Sexual Assualt
  • Like 1

I'm going to miss Colin Pascoe and his shorts. Mike Marsh has left as well.

Supposedly we are going to sign Bogdan on a free because we need a Championship quality backup goalkeeper what with Brad Jones leaving

And rumours are that Sami Hyypia is going to join our coaching team, would be made up if he did.

Supposedly we are going to sign Bogdan on a free because we need a Championship quality backup goalkeeper what with Brad Jones leaving

And rumours are that Sami Hyypia is going to join our coaching team, would be made up if he did.

But does Bogdan have good hair?

Also Sami Hyypia being on the coaching staff would be the best.

But does Bogdan have good hair?

Also Sami Hyypia being on the coaching staff would be the best.

Bogdan has literally the worst hair.

tumblr_lsfuhkPEZ41qgi4wvo1_400.jpg