Wilson Palacios, Thomas Sorensen

Tottenham

Brad Friedel

West Brom

Gareth McAuley

West Ham

Jussi Jaaskelainen

The information is provided from the Premier League and is correct as of 28 May

Players I'd consider signing for Leeds, even though a fair few are as good as impossible and a fair few I'd only take I'd they were going to take exceptional wage cuts.

How many of the players on that big list have chosen to leave rather than being 'released'? Does anyone know? I take it Ron Vlaar is an example of what I'm talking about. Gareth McAuley has done decently well at West Brom as well, hasn't he?

Ben Amos, Tom Cleverley, Callum Evans, Ryan McConnell, Thomas Thorpe.

Nice to finally see a list of players on which Tom Cleverley belongs.

Tom Thorpe is a strange one. Was captain for our Under 19s and Under 21s and the club were seemingly quite high on him until last season when Blackett and McNair were promoted ahead of him.

They'd have to be high to pick him though, amirite?! -_-

I honestly have no idea who decided he was a professional footballer, let alone good enough for a top 4 Premiership side.

McNair at least looks reasonable against the smaller sides, and shows signs of improvement, Blackett just looks on the verge of falling over every time the ball comes near him.

I do like McNair but I'm not convinced CB will he his position in future. He's played midfield for the unders (not sure how frequently but did against Liverpool last season, and scored...) and he always seems to want to get forward when he's in the first team. I hear LvG likes a centre back who can play a bit, so maybe that's why.

So Khumalo has finally been released. Not at all surprised. Sad about Jordan Archer and Cristian Ceballos though.

I always thought Ceballos might get a Europa League game or something like that this year. I don't think he did himself any favours on the pre-season tour when he was trying really hard to impress and was quite selfish when he could've set a few up. Our Barcelona recruitments never quite pans out.

Blackett looked dog shit everytime I saw him play. Always looked like he had a mistake in him that could prove costly.

Whether that's down to inexperience or just being shit who knows.

Abou Diaby released. :(

Apparently there is still a possibility he will stick around though.

I'd love to see him stay fit ( :lol:) and join a team like Swansea though. On his day he is a class footballer. Such a waste of a career, thanks Dan Smith. How's that call centre job working out?