The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

• Admin
Norwich manager Alex Neil has signed a new and improved longer-term contract at Carrow Road.
Swansea City have named former England striker and Accrington Stanley boss James Beattie as first-team coach. The 37-year-old was in charge of League Two Stanley for 16 months but left last September by mutual consent.

Why? What's wrong with our fixture list?

October will be hard but better to get the hard games out the way. Plus our final 6 games are quite good on paper.

Hardest game we've got is our opening fixture... <_<

I'm too much of a pessimist now, 'Oof, Watford away then West Brom at home, pretty tough'.

• Like 3

• Admin

Man Utd is Spurs' first game, and it's away from home! Decent Christmas programme including a Boxing Day game at home vs Norwich, but a tricky run in with games vs Man Utd and at Liverpool and Chelsea, plus Stoke is never a nice place to go.

All in all, that's not bad!

The opening day fixtures aren't kind to us, but at least the game will likely be on television.

There's not a terrible month for Swansea, but October (H Tottenham, H Stoke, A Villa, H Arsenal) and April (A Stoke, H Chelsea, A Newcastle, A Leicester, H Liverpool) could prove to be difficult months.

The opening day fixtures aren't kind to us, but at least the game will likely be on television.

There's not a terrible month for Swansea, but October (H Tottenham, H Stoke, A Villa, H Arsenal) and April (A Stoke, H Chelsea, A Newcastle, A Leicester, H Liverpool) could prove to be difficult months.

I choose to pretend April is difficult because you're facing Leicester :shifty:

Bournemouth's run in though.

That's for when they've won 4 out of 30, then suddenly hulk up, win 6 out of 7 and survive.

• Like 1

Two home games bookending Christmas is usually great for me, but my wife's due date is somewhere in the middle which increases the odds of missing one. Doubly bad as Synthonia got relegated last season so the Billingham derby is back on for Boxing Day. :(

We've got Stoke away on a wet windy Wednesday night in March! We should sign Messi quick to see if he CDI.

Edited by Ultra Rare Colly
  • Like 1