The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

• Admin
Leicester City have offered their condolences after learning that the mother of Marc Albrighton’s partner, Chloe, was killed during the beach attacks in Tunisia. Sue Davey was confirmed as one of the victims in Friday’s attack, along with her partner Scott Chalkley.

Fantastic coach, much more suited to that than dealing with the manager's workings.

Liverpool fans who have never heard of him slating him are making me laugh on Twitter. Claiming he can't be anywhere near as experienced or good as Colin Pascoe. Really, can he not? Nobody had even heard of Pascoe before he moved to be #2 at Liverpool.

• Like 2

Well exactly. He's the England U19s boss at the minute, hardly a nobody. They've just looked at his managerial history and decided that success at Bournemouth and Doncaster Rovers aren't enough for one of Europe's alleged mightiest. I think he suits Rodgers quite well actually, his style is similar in the way he trains a team to play together. From what I've seen anyway.