FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

That goal was crazy awesome.

10 minutes ago, Liam said:

Tbf, he wasn't really at fault for either. Possibly you could query his positioning at a push, but they were both top finishes.

I think you can definitely fault him for the first. It's across his body and he's tall enough that he should be reaching that imo.

5 minutes ago, Moses Julep said:

It's funny that no matter the coach and no matter the team "chuck Fellaini in when you're chasing the lead" is always a favoured tactic. 

Played very well against England, and bringing him on lets them push KDB further forward tbf. Can’t fault the decision.

6 minutes ago, Moses Julep said:

It's funny that no matter the coach and no matter the team "chuck Fellaini in when you're chasing the lead" is always a favoured tactic. 

Looks like it paid off.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MexicoJack said:

I think you can definitely fault him for the first. It's across his body and he's tall enough that he should be reaching that imo.

I'd disagree with that, if anything his height is a disadvantage in terms of getting down to the shot. Cracking finish. 

• Like 2