The Emirates FA Cup 2018/19

Lineker

19 minutes ago, MDK said:

I quite like him, he is good on the 5Live football show.

First time I've heard him tbf. Most of my experience with the new generation (see: 2000s PL players) has comes from the World Cup. Keown was the worst during that.

Solid play from Man Utd for the most part today. They've showed signs of the tempers flaring typical of this match up, but that's partly why the game just didn't seem like it had any energy in it until the ~25 minute mark.

That's gotta be Lingard off, surely.

If he wasn't already on a yellow that definitely would've been one for him. It begs the question of whether second yellow card offences should be punished as strictly, which they should.

Sokratis injury changed the game for me, but we don't seem to be able to adapt when our plan A doesn't work. One positive out of losing and not drawing is we don't need to play a rematch against that lot. We wouldn't have enough defenders to last the rest of the season.