Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Chelsea should probably invest in a goalkeeper who isn't shite and improving the defence instead of blowing wads on attacking players. 

Should be entertaining to watch next season though

11 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Chelsea should probably invest in a goalkeeper who isn't shite and improving the defence instead of blowing wads on attacking players. 

Should be entertaining to watch next season though

I for one am looking forward to a bunch of 3-2 and 4-3 matches when they're involved. It'll be fun.

41 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

I for one am looking forward to a bunch of 3-2 and 4-3 matches when they're involved. It'll be fun.

They'll be similar to us in 13/14 under Rodgers in that sense. Mad scorelines and little cleansheets

Has to be said too. Micah Richards' fade and beard is world class. Love to know who his barber is.

Kepa is a pretty big failure alright. Most expensive keeper ever and he's a bit shit.

• Like 1

I'm in shock after that!  Brilliant performance from the lads and some uncharcteristically lethal finishing.

As for Kepa, I wouldn't say he was at fault for the first two. Atrocious defending didn't help him. 

Jordan Pickford is such a bad keeper. I don't know if it's a case of he pulled off loads of saves at Sunderland so it made him look better but the lads just so mistake prone...not even taking into account his arm size. 

England will still continue to play him ahead of Pope though.

I think the Pickford criticism has been harsh tbh - he's certainly not a bad keeper. He's kept double digit clean sheets in each of the last two seasons - and that was under two managers who can't coach defenders - Marco Silva and Ronald Koeman.

Tiny arms though.

• Like 1

Yeah, he's really not as bad as people make out. Liverpool fans in particular seem to revel in mocking him for his small arms and his temper which, sure he is a bit of an oddball (how many goalies aren't?) but he really is a very good shot stopper and suits Everton's playing style.

Let's not forget that World Cup as well. He was superb and not just in the penalty shoot-outs.

• Like 1