Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Zaha's goal had wicked bend to it, but I'm expecting pundits to give Kepa stick for that. The ball pretty much is still right at him at the end of it all. Sailed right over his hand

I literally only caught the last minute of the first half but it doesn't surprise me that a Kepa mistake might've resulted in conceding. Oblak and Donnarumma are the two best replacement options I've heard floated. Are there any other names I should be aware of in hope that Lampard might bring in a new #1 once the season finishes?

Merge: Just saw Zaha's goal and I can't really blame a 6ft 1in goalkeeper for not reaching that one.

Two lovely passes by Ceballos and Saka leading to an Aubameyang tap-in. 

I really hope we can agree a deal with Madrid for Ceballos, there's definitely a top quality player there. Meanwhile, Bukayo Saka continues to be all sorts of good. 

13 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Two lovely passes by Ceballos and Saka leading to an Aubameyang tap-in. 

I really hope we can agree a deal with Madrid for Ceballos, there's definitely a top quality player there. Meanwhile, Bukayo Saka continues to be all sorts of good. 

Yeah if we can get Ceballos playing like this consistently I'd happily pay permanent for him.

Think we've played really well, a lesser keeper than Schmeichel and we'd be 2 or 3 up by now.

• Like 1

I genuinely don't think that's a red for NNketiah. Really harsh and you knew that win was gone as soon as it happened but eh. We didn't score the chances we should have in the first half, and didn't ever play as well in the second.