Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Great to see us bounce straight back from conceding to take control of the game by HT. 

9 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Tony Martial with an absolute pearler.

Great assist from Bruno there too. 😑

Tbf his pass to Mason for our equaliser was excellent.

• Like 1

I'm not one for hyperbole usually, but get Greenwood in the England side ASAP.

• Like 2

The sideline camera shot of that looked miles off and then the VAR angle makes it an inch difference.

Lacazette with his first away goal since Feb 2019!

Still not the best game but heading in the right direction for sure. Building a nice comfortable cushion over spurs as well :shifty:

That result gave us a bit of a cushion over Wolves as well, plus they've got a tough one to come Wednesday. I'll be pulling for Arsenal against Leicester on Tuesday night too.

Also, it's so great seeing us destroy teams who are sitting back. Bruno and Pogba are making such a difference. Helps that our front 3 are firing as well. 

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

That result gave us a bit of a cushion over Wolves as well, plus they've got a tough one to come Wednesday. I'll be pulling for Arsenal against Leicester on Tuesday night too.

Also, it's so great seeing us destroy teams who are sitting back. Bruno and Pogba are making such a difference. Helps that our front 3 are firing as well. 

:shifty:

• Haha 2