Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

I'm most impressed by his two-footedness. He's obviously a natural left-footed player but he's almost perfect on his right. That's an incredibly rare and lethal skill.

He took and scored free kicks with both feet with the United youth team. That's mental!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

:shifty:

I don't know if it applies to Man Utd, but I definitely think there's something to be said for some teams performing better without the expectant pressure of their fans bearing down on them. I feel it's been a factor in the upturn in form for Newcastle and Everton, for instance.

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

I am a Liverpool win away from my acca coming in. Still a bit concerned at how arsed they're going to be about it though. 

We didn't play bad against City. They capitalised on our mistakes and we didn't there's. I imagine they'll come out the blocks today as they've got the chance to still beat a load of records 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

I am a Liverpool win away from my acca coming in. Still a bit concerned at how arsed they're going to be about it though. 

I really wouldn’t worry. Villa aren’t winning another game this season.

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

We didn't play bad against City. They capitalised on our mistakes and we didn't there's. I imagine they'll come out the blocks today as they've got the chance to still beat a load of records 

Clearly I was talking out my arse here. Good cure for insomnia though! 

Few players off the mark today. Think we are missing Firmino tbh. 

12 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Figured they weren't playing too well as the cash out has been steadily dropping. Gonna let it run anyway, fuck it.

Villa have defended really well and are the only team to really have any form of chances. 

But chances is putting it nicely as tbh neither team have really offered anything of any sort of threat in front of goal 

Villa have been hard done by there.

Suppose though it's finding a way to win despite not being up to scratch at times is why we have won the league. 

The weird thing about Liverpool/Villa was seeing Aston Villa's players getting injured and the manager being like "nope, you're staying on!". I assume whatever they have on the bench must be terrible.

9 minutes ago, Colly said:

Can't decide if I'm into the music during stoppages. Bit weird.

Didn't mind a bit of Weeknd during the drinks breaks but 'Someone's down with a head injury, here's a bit of Panic!' was a bit weird.