Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

26 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

I was a Chelsea and Spurs win away from turning $10 into $210 tomorrow 😭

You never bet on Spurs to win. Or Chelsea for that matter. Nor Leeds.

• Like 1

The results went even better than I could have hoped for last night. Lovely. 

Realistically, Chelsea will win their next 3 or 4 but with Liverpool and Wolves still to come, it won't be easy for them to pick up maximum points. 

Now we need to make sure we don't fuck it against Bournemouth. 

Yeah, thats a rule failure not a VAR one. 

Don't get wrong, I'm not sad the gial has been chalked off, but yeah its balls. 

Don't know why Spurs weren't just given a free kick? 

Lovely goal. Playing a reserve wing back in central midfield is somehow paying off!

Get in!

Very happy with our performance today, particularly from McBurnie, Berge, Baldock and Osborn.  Osborn usually deputises Stevens at left wing back, but had to make his premier league debut as a CM today because we literally had no other midfielders. He really impressed me with his tenacity. McBurnie was so good at winning headers and holding up the ball today too. 

19 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Looking forward to another offseason of doing absolutely nothing to meaningfully solve the fullback problem.

Take Marcos Alonso. Please.

Should be a good game this, hope we come out the blocks! Want us to beat as many records as we can this season