Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

30 minutes ago, TCO said:

3 away goals, looking comfortable and good value for it, this is weird. Bournemouth have been very poor.

I think it's a foregone conclusion them and Villa will be following Norwich down with the fixtures ahead. Villa's run-in is brutal in particular.

Yeah Bournemouth's is really tough as well. I cannot see them getting out.

Leicester are probably blowing the Champions League as well.

Based on tonight's performance, Bournemouth could play the Lamb & Flag Sunday Veterans twice a week for the rest of the season and still not stay up.

2 minutes ago, TCO said:

I don't see a major problem with that. He's in an offside position blocking the keeper and impeding the defender. Is that not interfering with play?

Yeah that's what was given ultimately. 

Everton had one where a player was lying down in front of De Gea. Much bigger distance between the striker of the ball in that game though. Whether Antonio made a great deal of difference to Kepa's ability to keep that out from 2 yards is debatable, but they had to call it that way I think. 

3 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Yeah that's what was given ultimately. 

Everton had one where a player was lying down in front of De Gea. Much bigger distance between the striker of the ball in that game though. Whether Antonio made a great deal of difference to Kepa's ability to keep that out from 2 yards is debatable, but they had to call it that way I think. 

I think he was impeding Dave's ability to challenge the shot too, as well as the keeper which is more important IMO!

15 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

At least that happened just before, rather than just after, half-time...I guess. Gives Frank a chance to slap them about a bit.

Maybe not.