Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Champions!!!! 

Waited a long long time for this. Many missed moments, many highs and lows waiting for this moment. 

Absolutely over the moon and overcome with emotion. This team is special, this manager is special. I'm absolutely buzzing and overcome with emotion. I just wish my dad was here to witness this but least I'll know he was watching this above. 

THIS IS OUR YEAR, GET THE FUCK IN THERE!!!!!

• Like 12

I said in a chat I’m in -

I genuinely cannot remember Liverpool winning the league, I was 4, so this is pretty amazing after 3/4 serious near misses and having some really good, really shit and really loathsome players - playing the most beautiful and the most frustrating football sometimes. For every Suarez there was a Carrol. It’s amazing.

I’m saying amazing a lot.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Davidmarrio Jr., est. March 2021.

Ha! Not until the wedding next year...so after we retain it 😉

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

I said in a chat I’m in -

I genuinely cannot remember Liverpool winning the league, I was 4, so this is pretty amazing after 3/4 serious near misses and having some really good, really shit and really loathsome players - playing the most beautiful and the most frustrating football sometimes. For every Suarez there was a Carrol. It’s amazing.

I’m saying amazing a lot.

To be clear, it's Suarez you're describing as loathsome there?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stokeriño said:

I couldn't get the first 22 seconds of this video to play, but I can only assume that Mr Neville has absconded due to mounting outrage at Steve Clarke's completely unreasonable touchline ban in May 2019.

I suddenly admire Gary Neville a lot more than I used to.

Edited by metalman