Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

ESPN is reporting that Ndombele has told Mourinho he never wants to play for him again. They apparently had another bust up in training, and honestly, I can't really blame Ndombele. Mourinho has treated him like an absolute dick since coming to Spurs

44 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

ESPN is reporting that Ndombele has told Mourinho he never wants to play for him again. They apparently had another bust up in training, and honestly, I can't really blame Ndombele. Mourinho has treated him like an absolute dick since coming to Spurs

I wonder if they can recoup what they spent on him given every team's finances appear to be in shambles with the pandemic.

With the fact that it's in a post COVID world, he clearly wants out, and he hasn't really played well, even Levy would be lucky to recoup half of what they paid for him, I feel

Carroll has been very effective in his cameos and the odd start this season. You can say what you want about his injuries, but he's incredibly effective at what he does and a very different threat.

• Like 1

Andy Carroll gave me one of my top moments in terms of going the game when he scored against Everton in the cup at Wembley and I'll always remember him fondly because of that. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MadJack said:

TONY FUCKING MARTIAL

Andy Carroll has as many assists in his last eight PL appearances as Mesut Ozil has in the last two seasons.

I'm assuming that is covering Andy Carroll's last 3 seasons 😑

Looking a lot better than we did against Everton (not exactly hard)

I'm not a fan of goal music being used though :(