Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

£8 million transfer + £6 million 'fees to intermediaries' + £10 million wages [circa £190k/wk]... I mean it's a hefty total, but at the same time the recent market has been such nonsense that I honestly can't see how anyone could have expected it to come out much cheaper.

It's a shame we didn't get more for the transfer. That said, it was a nice surprise knowing he was gone. Although he felt like the only Chelsea player whose head was screwed on during the 2019 League Cup debacle with Kepa, Luiz was absolutely the dirt worst player on the pitch in a poor game when I saw Chelsea at Carrow Road in the FA Cup in January 2018.

35 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

£8 million transfer + £6 million 'fees to intermediaries' + £10 million wages [circa £190k/wk]... I mean it's a hefty total, but at the same time the recent market has been such nonsense that I honestly can't see how anyone could have expected it to come out much cheaper.

A 30+ year old from a League Two club would have been a better investment. :shifty:

5 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Yeah, but if Luiz concedes one more penalty in the Premier League this season that'll be a new record. #makinghistory :shifty: 

He can't play for us again can he?

Say he can't, Stoke. Do it for me.

aa28089.jpg

Ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Still find it a bit silly they're doing them, it might be June but it's an evening game and not exactly warm.

Edit: Immediately realised it's because they've got individual ones and can't just nick one off the sideline/physio as normal...

Edited by Colly

39 minutes ago, Colly said:

Still find it a bit silly they're doing them, it might be June but it's an evening game and not exactly warm.

Edit: Immediately realised it's because they've got individual ones and can't just nick one off the sideline/physio as normal...

The weird thing is there was a pause in Wednesday's game due to injury and I swear I saw guys just taking random bottles. I guess they definitely could have been marked but when I saw it, I thought it was strange.

Great run that.

Helped that Maguire turns like a double decker bus and De Gea continues to concede shots he should be saving 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Great run that.

Helped that Maguire turns like a double decker bus and De Gea continues to concede shots he should be saving 

Bergwijn literally shot the ball at him. Really should have done better.