Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

1 hour ago, Kaney said:

Without being too dramatic, that could be our season as good as over. Leno kept us in so many games, an injury to him or Auba would be devastating.

I saw a stat that if Leno's save percentage was the league average, accounting for the extra goals theoretically conceded, Arsenal would be 10pts worse off and 3pts off relegation.

Next season should be fun when both he and Auba fuck off somewhere where they can win trophies.

• Like 1

I mean I suspect it's probably not physically possible due to the limitation of the lower clubs having to play each other (e.g. points have to be split between West Ham v Watford, West Ham v Villa, etc.)...but I get your point.

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

It's being reported that Arsenal have offered Luiz a one year contract extention. 

Where are you seeing this?

Completely non judgemental observation, but after the camera flicked round a couple of Newcastle's black players during the kneel I realised that Sheffield United are the whitest team I've seen in modern football.

Just now, Baddar said:

I can't predict Newcastle games at all. Fuck sake.

I got my bets on them wrong, but when they went up 1-0, odds were still great on them to win 3-0. Put $10 on it, hopefully going to win $110 if they don't score another

I love you Joelinton 😁