Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

4 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Having a debate in discord - worldie or screamer?

Errrr more of a screamer. Feel like a worldie is more reserved for goals you don't see often. He blammed it in from distance into the corner

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tigerstyle said:

What I’m taking away from this game is, what happened against Everton? Were they just so boring to play against or were Liverpool just not ready? Probably a mix of both.

I think there's a few things. You've got the long layoff, it being the first proper game back, it's a derby at Goodison in which more often then not they are crap matches and Salah/Robbo were missing. Not taking anything away from Everton too they made it difficult for us to really create much. 

Don't know what I want from tonight. 

Wanting Chelsea to take points is a dirty feeling but seeing Sterling have to give us a guard of honour would be great. 

On the other hand I want to see the players be on the pitch when the title is confirmed and see them being all made up. It's not like they can have a party in someone's house like the Leicester players had. 

1 hour ago, DavidMarrio said:

Wanting Chelsea to take points is a dirty feeling but seeing Sterling have to give us a guard of honour would be great. 

On the other hand I want to see the players be on the pitch when the title is confirmed and see them being all made up. It's not like they can have a party in someone's house like the Leicester players had. 

They should do a zoom and record it, publish it if Liverpool win.

15 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

They should do a zoom and record it, publish it if Liverpool win.

22 blokes jumping up and down, spraying champagne everywhere & James Milner taking a celebratory sip of tea.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, King Ellis said:

22 blokes jumping up and down, spraying champagne everywhere & James Milner taking a celebratory sip of tea.

Milner'll be on the Ribena

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DavidMarrio said:

I keep going back and forth on this. I think I've landed on that if it happens tonight, it kind of makes up for there being no fans in a way. It wouldn't have happened in the stadium regardless of Corona.

BT Sport really crossing their fingers that Liverpool win the title tonight. They're going to look so miserable in the post-match analysis if City win and therefore hand the 'big moment' back to Sky.