Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Absolute cunts. 

There's nothing more that I want to do is celebrate with friends and family yet I can hold on and do the right thing yet there's these bellends with yob mentality with no regard to what is happening. 

There's a pandemic going on. There will be a time when we can celebrate and there will be a time we can have a parade. Now is not the time. 

People using the "well Cummings went on a drive, oh look at the beach in Bournemouth etc" need to give their head a wobble

• Like 8

On 27/06/2020 at 19:02, Baddar said:

You just can't dislike him unfortunately.

Milner being a Leeds born lad who's won Premier League titles with Man City and Liverpool must be very difficult to like for Man Utd fans :P 

It's literally impossible to not like Klopp. I want him to be my cool uncle who comes to my training sessions and tells me what I could be doing better.

It's also been pointed out on Reddit that Newcastle are officially the best United in the Premier League and therefore, we have now claimed the title of being referred to as 'United'.

P W D L F A GD Pts
Newcastle 5 4 0 1 10 6 4 12
Manchester 5 2 1 2 10 7 3 7
Sheffield 6 1 2 3 5 12 -7 5
West Ham 4 1 1 2 5 5 0 4
  • Like 1

I've loved Klopp since he first popped up on my radar at Dortmund. Such a likeable guy. Extremely skilled as a manager and clearly takes his craft seriously but also doesn't appear to take anything *too* seriously. I definitely fall for good sports personalities regardless of where they play or coach.

And then Liverpool also has Milner who is definitely the type of guy I want to show up at my birthday party as a surprise guest.