Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

Why did I use my bench boost in FPL this week? I also captained Jimenez, not entirely sure why. I have Gomez (yellow card), Evans (conceded two goals), Lundstram (who didn't play!) and Jota (who played 59 minutes and didn't get any other points)! Excellent. At least I had Ings!

Weird half really as we were all over them then gave a stupid penalty away. 

That third goal was a great bit of play. 

Weird game alright this one. A few City mistakes haven't been punished but Liverpool's have.

9 minutes ago, Colly said:

Really?

Yes. It was absolutely soft. On my broadcast, I've only heard one pundit say it was the right call, as well.

City deserve their lead though, no questions about it. We didn't put away the chances we had even we were dominant, and City have kept their intensity high while we've clearly dropped off.

4 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Yes. It was absolutely soft. On my broadcast, I've only heard one pundit say it was the right call, as well.

City deserve their lead though, no questions about it. We didn't put away the chances we had even we were dominant, and City have kept their intensity high while we've clearly dropped off.

Nah that was a pen. Gomez fell right into it, no need to have his hands all over him. Wasn't going anywhere

5 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

Nah that was a pen. Gomez fell right into it, no need to have his hands all over him. Wasn't going anywhere

If that was Salah going to ground that softly, I'd say the exact same thing still. It's not a dive by any means, but it's one of those little bitch moves we see far too often, players flopping to the ground as soon as they feel an arm on them.

Sadly that's the way the game is, it might have been eventually reviewed and given by VAR if he stays on his feet, but our refs are bloody useless. Still a blatant penalty.

1 minute ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

If that was Salah going to ground that softly, I'd say the exact same thing still. It's not a dive by any means, but it's one of those little bitch moves we see far too often, players flopping to the ground as soon as they feel an arm on them.

Nah, mate, was clearly a penalty. Gomez had his hands all over him, shirt pulling like mad. 

• Like 1