Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

United got off a bit on that goal. Ball went out of play about 30 seconds beforehand, missed by the officials, but VAR wouldn't overturn it because too much time had passed.

I don't think it matters really though. There's only one winner tonight

Dwight Gayle only scores against Championship teams, he's just now started doing it proactively.

Norwich and Bournemouth losing, hopefully Chelsea beat West Ham, and Aston Villa have already played. Watford fans will be very happy right now and you have to think that Brighton are safe despite having games against Liverpool and Man City to come.

Aubameyang scores the first for Arsenal and becomes the fastest to reach 50 goals for us, beating Henry with a fair few games to go.

Ceballos looks great as well today. Wish we'd seen more of it because he can be a baller when he wants.

• Like 1

Bournemouth have been woeful, they've made us look like prime Barcelona in the first half.

EDIT: He says as they hit the post and have a goal ruled out inside 25 seconds.

3 away goals, looking comfortable and good value for it, this is weird. Bournemouth have been very poor.

I think it's a foregone conclusion them and Villa will be following Norwich down with the fixtures ahead. Villa's run-in is brutal in particular.

3 minutes ago, TCO said:

3 away goals, looking comfortable and good value for it, this is weird. Bournemouth have been very poor.

I think it's a foregone conclusion them and Villa will be following Norwich down with the fixtures ahead. Villa's run-in is brutal in particular.

I hope not. West Ham going down would be funny and justified.

• Like 2

4-0 and Hayden not only misses an open goal, I'm pretty sure he missed the stand.