Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

Re: the Ederson incident, what was the best case scenario there? Ederson is out of his box and punches just the ball and gets sent off?

For City? He wins the header and doesn't murder his team mate surely.

1 minute ago, Colly said:

For City? He wins the header and doesn't murder his team mate surely.

Was it a header? I missed the replay and thought it was a punch. Would make more sense though. :P

Can we just have Luiz play as a twelfth player for whoever we face? I'd happily start with ten men. I don't expect anything away to Man City but good grief.

13 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Can we just have Luiz play as a twelfth player for whoever we face? I'd happily start with ten men. I don't expect anything away to Man City but good grief.

Yous were doing alright till he fucked up for the first goal. City were making chances but Leno was having a good game. Him giving away a needless pen and getting sent off basically killed any chances.

Yeah like I said I don't think we were ever going to blow them away but when you saw Xhaka and Mari both sub off injured and have Luiz come on, you know its going to be a shit night.

Did anyone see what happened with Garcia? The way Ederson was fucking about with his gloves i thought he'd caught Garcia in the mouth maybe.

1 minute ago, Kaney said:

Yeah like I said I don't think we were ever going to blow them away but when you saw Xhaka and Mari both sub off injured and have Luiz come on, you know its going to be a shit night.

Did anyone see what happened with Garcia? The way Ederson was fucking about with his gloves i thought he'd caught Garcia in the mouth maybe.

Hard to see anything specifically with his hand or anything cause it's such a quick, sudden impact. Really horrible looking collision.

Yeah, Sterling came over and asked to see his glove during the big stoppage just made me think there must have been an imprint or something. Dunno. Was weird he didn't seem the slightest concerned though!

I'm pretty sure Ederson hurt his hand, he was shaking it about after the impact and took his glove off for a few minutes. There was also something on the palm - teeth marks, blood or something like that.

It's a tricky one as Garcia shouldn't be calling it for himself running onto his own goal, Ederson should but is in mid lungbursting run to get to it. In the box as a keeper you'd always just plough through your own team to get hands on it (often without bothering to call) so it's maybe not as instinctual for a keeper to call? Neither have done anything wrong really, just a really unfortunate accident.

Edited by Colly

The same lad is bidding for the Qatar World Cup TV rights. I'm 100% confident this "bid" is to shit stir the Saudi bid and it's orchestrated by BEIN/Qatar. From what I can tell, he wouldn't pass the Premier League checks either.

As far as I can tell, there's no way the Premier League can turn down the Saudi bid and they're stalling for time now to make sure all parties come out satisfied.