Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

That is some amazing quick-thinking and a perfect execution.

This seems to happen so much more often since keepers were encouraged to stay further forward, and there rarely seems to be a reason for them to be out there.

Just now, damshow said:

Schick is a lock for man of the match but this has been a really exceptional performance by Vaclik in the goal. 

Was going to say the same thing.

Did that Czech player just do a bladejob like it's Starrcade?

Scotland have played well bar being clinical with their chances. They've gotten in some good areas but everything's felt like a half-chance really. 

1 hour ago, The Kraig said:

I also have a dilemma. Scotland always lose when I watch the whole game. I am watching the whole game. 😐

Gonna stop watching, in the hopes we actually win somehow.

Genuinely think we could and should have had the win there. I have no clue what the fuck Marshall was doing so far up the pitch for their 2nd but Jesus christ.

4 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Genuinely think we could and should have had the win there. I have no clue what the fuck Marshall was doing so far up the pitch for their 2nd but Jesus christ.

He is going to be covering a 1:1 scenario if they sneak the back through with no one slowing down their attack. Most keepers do this.

Hate it because so much luck was involved, but you also have to acknowledge how lovely a shot it was.