NFL 2020

Lineker

I mean I'm not a ketchup snob.  I know the "ketchup on hot dogs is for little kids" battle has been a thing for ages, but it's even at the point now where purists would say it shouldn't go on a burger either because the sweetness overpowers the beef, and that it should be on fries only.

But ketchup on turkey just sounds vile.

2 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

I really am going to laugh hard if the 6-10 NFC East champs knock off a 5 seed this year because it's surely going to get people talking about needing to re-seed the playoffs even in a year where homefield means zilch.

I pray to God the Bucs are the 5th seed and it happens. Hell I bet even you'd root for one of your division rivals if that hilarious scenario were in play.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I’d root for a team of a hundred Tom Brady’s before I ever root for the Eagles. Disgusting, @B-li Manning. You’re disgusting.

In fairness, I would never openly root for them, more get a nice laugh out of Brady choking.  Also because I know the loudmouth Eagles fans would think they're suddenly good only to get crushed into dust the next week.  Oh and I have a Pats fan friend who has seemingly turned into a Bucs bandwagoner so hey.  Someone's gonna be disappointed so it feels like a win/win.

I'd rather they not make it at all though.  If the Giants don't win the East, I'd be down for rooting for Alex Smith.

6 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

In fairness, I would never openly root for them, more get a nice laugh out of Brady choking.  Also because I know the loudmouth Eagles fans would think they're suddenly good only to get crushed into dust the next week.  Oh and I have a Pats fan friend who has seemingly turned into a Bucs bandwagoner so hey.  Someone's gonna be disappointed so it feels like a win/win.

I'd rather they not make it at all though.  If the Giants don't win the East, I'd be down for rooting for Alex Smith.

What about the Cowboys winning the division with Andy Dalton so Mike McCarthy can leverage that into a year or two longer as head coach than he rightfully deserves?

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, damshow said:

What about the Cowboys winning the division with Andy Dalton so Mike McCarthy can leverage that into a year or two longer as head coach than he rightfully deserves?

Can we not?

3 hours ago, B-li Manning said:

I think I would, as long as they get smashed the next week.

Brady going 0-3 against the Giants in the playoffs is a dream I'm not ready to let go of.

On the other hand if you miss the playoffs you maintain 2-0, as opposed to maybe being 2-1. That's still good. 

But yeah I'm with the Giants knocking Brady out again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, B-li Manning said:

I think I would, as long as they get smashed the next week.

Brady going 0-3 against the Giants in the playoffs is a dream I'm not ready to let go of.

But they won't have Eli back there to play Qb*

*i.e. close his eyes and throw the ball up in the sky hoping for a miracle catch