NFL 2020

Lineker

The Eagles deserved a TD there just because of how great that play was there he got stripped, recovered it, and still made the completion on that drive. Hurts is definitely looking great right now, but I'm not getting my hopes up on a few games. 

The loss hurts, but at this point, it's better to lose out, get the highest pick, and start blowing up a large part of this team. I have no desire to be in the playoffs as a 5/6/7 win team.

1 hour ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

The Eagles deserved a TD there just because of how great that play was there he got stripped, recovered it, and still made the completion on that drive. Hurts is definitely looking great right now, but I'm not getting my hopes up on a few games. 

The loss hurts, but at this point, it's better to lose out, get the highest pick, and start blowing up a large part of this team. I have no desire to be in the playoffs as a 5/6/7 win team.

Eagles have a lot of bad contracts (led by Wentz) that in 13 months can basically all be in the rearview mirror. By 2022 they can have a young and hungry team. It's just amazing how quickly you can rebuild in the NFL.

just hoping we can end the Wentz/Hurts controversy and just move on to the Hurts/whichever QB we draft next controversy.

• Haha 1

I'm just surprised that Colt McCoy is still in the league, let alone starting.

*edited to add* Just checked the message board I do weekly picks for fun/bragging rights at. No one there picked the Patriots or Lions this week, and only one person picked the Giants. ALL of us picked the Steelers to win tomorrow night. There's 14 of us doing this.

Edited by GhostMachine

10 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

I'm just surprised that Colt McCoy is still in the league, let alone starting.

He’s the prototypical longtime veteran backup QB.  He’s employed to run the scout team, but if he ever has to go into the game you can’t expect much more than a game manager.  Dude has a noodle arm.

I know nothing about Clayton Thorson who suited up as today’s backup but he was apparently a gunslinger type in college and frankly that makes me want to see him in this game.

8 minutes ago, B-li Manning said:

Every year when the fantasy playoffs are over, they try to figure out which player was owned the most among league champions.  Feel like Henry's gotta be the guy.  He's single-handedly won so many weeks.

Yeah my one team left in the playoffs has been kept afloat by Henry.