Premier League 2020/21

METALMAN

4 nil, best scoreline we've had this season. Really impressed with Saka and ESR, really not impressed with Willian or Willock.

How many chances is Auba going to squander? He had at least 3 sitters in that one game. Least Tierneys goal was a belter.

• Like 1

Chelsea are getting shown to be incredibly poor, and Lampard a very inept manager today. Even with City several first team players, they're tearing Chelsea apart. Lampard really doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing.

27 minutes ago, It's Pronounced Zoom-E said:

Chelsea are getting shown to be incredibly poor, and Lampard a very inept manager today. Even with City several first team players, they're tearing Chelsea apart. Lampard really doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing.

Don't hold back. 🤣

Bit harsh I'd say. But it is somewhat nice to see that everything isn't amazing at Chelsea and Arsenal with their fantastic ex player coaches, whilst we're stuck with our PE teacher though.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Don't hold back. 🤣

Bit harsh I'd say. But it is somewhat nice to see that everything isn't amazing at Chelsea and Arsenal with their fantastic ex player coaches, whilst we're stuck with our PE teacher though.

At this point I feel like people are starting to turn on Fat Frank and the Spanish Sam Allardyce, though the BBC did just publish a fawning 'Arsenal are back' article for a team that is *checks notes* 11th and has just 1 more point than this time last season.

35 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Alex McCarthy has COVID so Southampton are having to play Fraser Forster in goal against Liverpool tonight.

Aka backup goalkeeper set to have a blinder against Liverpool