Formula One 2021

Lineker

I don't watch too much F1 but have played many racing games and it sure didn't seem like Max's turn would get him through properly without having a car on the outside. It's how I used to do my turns in Gran Turismo alllll the time. So seemed like the right decision.

Anyway this is turning into a formality for Hamilton rather quickly.

Holy crap, this is now set up to be an incredibly close finish. Gio's parking has created a lot of drama.

Also, the introduction of the FIA/team radio channel has really shown what a bunch of whiners they all are. Toto begging Masi not to send out a safety car is just pathetic.

• Like 3

I try to be unbiased in all this, but the FIA have absolutely fucked over Mercedes and Lewis there. I'm very happy for Max, but these last two races have been appallingly run.

Maybe this is the Drive to Survive era where rules and decisions are made based on what's best for entertainment.

• Sad 1