The E3 2021/Summer Game Fest Thread

Bobfoc

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

The lighting on this game looks really good.

I forgot all about Grounded. I never heard anything amazing about it.

Is that the Definitely Not Honey I Shrunk The Kids game? I've seen bits of streams of it and seemed fine, but nothing must-have or mind-blowing. Maybe a game I'd pick up on sale, depending on how marked down it is.

Just now, CLDY said:

Is that the Definitely Not Honey I Shrunk The Kids game? I've seen bits of streams of it and seemed fine, but nothing must-have or mind-blowing. Maybe a game I'd pick up on sale, depending on how marked down it is.

Yeah the fact that most of us can play it for free and I've heard nothing about it at all told me all I needed to know

I'd love a little more people talking about games if I'm being honest, though this is the right format for "all trailers all the time, here's some more trailers, fuck you, just try and play all these games."

• Like 1

Just now, GoGo Yubari said:

I'd love a little more people talking about games if I'm being honest, though this is the right format for "all trailers all the time, here's some more trailers, fuck you, just try and play all these games."

It sounds like their presentation is the polar opposite of Ubisoft's. Here's a 20 minute presentation on a Rainbow Six game few people are gonna care about, another 10 detailing Rocksmith+, etc...