FIFA World Cup 2022

Lineker

Just now, Cymbols said:

Emi motherfucking Martinez get in! What a guy ❤️

By ‘what a guy’ do you mean monumental bellend? He’s the epitome of ‘love him if he plays for you, hate him if you play against him’.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, damhausen said:

I'm just glad we can put the "Messi has never won a World Cup so he isn't that great" bullshit argument to rest.

And he was amazing today too. Penalty, plays a huge part in the second, scores the third, and converts his penalty. Truly Messi performance 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, METALMAN said:

Football wouldn’t be football without Argentina shithousery. That’s why I love/hate them.

mainly love right now…

Football needs shithousery

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chris2K said:

Funny how these awards are going to the players who are at the stadium.

I know Martinez has had his moments but winning golden glove when you’ve conceded 8 goals is a surprise.

6 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Funny how these awards are going to the players who are at the stadium.

I mean it's not that surprising that the best players are the ones who made the final. I guess the only argument for somewhere not here you could make is Livakovic for golden glove

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

I mean it's not that surprising that the best players are the ones who made the final. I guess the only argument for somewhere not here you could make is Livakovic for golden glove

Either him or Bounou. Letting through only one goal (two if you count the own goal from the Group stages) AND stopping Spain in the pennos is an insane effort in its own right.