FIFA World Cup 2022

Lineker

Stupid from the Argies that. 

Ice running through Mbappe's veins for that pen. 

Also Di Maria's anxiety is making me anxious. Just wanna hug the lad and give him a cuppa

• Haha 1

Just now, TheGrandKrampusvatar said:

Harry Kane missed penalty and the scenes after?! But he scored did Mbappe. I was just waiting for Messi to laugh in his face to be fair. 

Tbf it wasn't Mbappes fault Kane missed. He's not going to be upset over it is he.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Merry Kaneymas said:

Tbf it wasn't Mbappes fault Kane missed. He's not going to be upset over it is he.

No it is not. That is down to Kane. In football I think we all have instances of something a player can do during a game that can personally annoy us. That was mine.  You'll possibly have a similar memory maybe of something or most of us might do of a game or player. 

Fantastic final. 

• Thanks 1

I think Argentina's gonna do it, but this has been an incredible final and France getting to this point with all of the injuries and illnesses they've had to get through is nuts.

• Like 1