College Football 2022

I bet a bunch of Duggan-related props figuring TCU would play from behind most of the game so he’d just get there naturally.  Not sure TCU are even going to be capable to move the ball enough for him to get there on accumulation.

I was surprised the odds for Duggan scoring at least 1 passing TD per half started with a +.  Wellllllll.

Amazing as Georgia are relative to their peers, I do roll my eyes at the “Georgia would’ve won the NFC South” takes on Twitter.  Just like every year when people say Bama would beat the worst team in the NFL.

People really lose sight of the fact that virtually every player in the NFL, from the 53rd man on the bench right down to the practice squad, was a star college player.

You realize instantly that someone has no idea what the hell they're talking about when they say stuff like that. Finding out someone thinks a college team can beat even the worst NFL team and finding out someone voted for Trump are pretty much the two fastest ways for me to stop listening to anything that person is saying. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Gonna kinda miss the Stetson Bennett age memes.

Has a late year birthday which, right from the jump, means you're either gonna be one of the youngest or one of the oldest kids in your high school class entirely depending on when your parents decide to start you.  Clearly they chose the latter.  Then, I can only presume he was held back at some point in his schooling because he still didn't finish high school until 19, only a few months shy of turning 20.  Then the typical 5 year window you have to finish your college career turned into 6 because of the extra COVID year.

You're always going to have the occasional situation like Weinke or Weeden where they come in from other sports, or a kid who starts college late due to a mission trip or something.  But Bennett was, in particular, a perfect storm to get him to this point.