College Football 2023

Lineker

• 1 month later...

Hell, if he illegally recruited and paid every single player on the entire team, I'd still want them to beat Ohio State.

There is absolutely no possible scenario I can think of where I'd want to see Ohio State win a game. Though my own personal hell would be an Alabama-Ohio State National Championship rematch, or Ohio State vs. Notre Dame.

Edited by GhostMachine
  • Haha 1

Ghost Machine would rather see a team of football playing robot Stalins who will destroy the planet with nuclear fire upon their victory, win instead of Ohio State.  

Wow. 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Ghost Machine would rather see a team of football playing robot Stalins who will destroy the planet with nuclear fire upon their victory, win instead of Ohio State.  

Wow. 

I said "possible" scenario, but lets change that to "possible AND reasonable".

(So lets make that robot Putins, thank you very much.):w00t: 

And my name is one word. I just spell it with a capital M because it looks better that way.

• Like 1

Jeremy Pruitt finally has a new coaching gig:

He's coaching high school football in Alabama! :w00t: :lol:

Oh, and some delusional Oklahoma fans are already talking smack about the SEC, even though they don't play there until next year. There's a graphic on Facebook showing that covered wagon they bring on the field that actually says "Hey, SEC, your daddy is coming!". I think they've confused "daddy" with "bitch". 6-7 last year, no clue this year, but I'm thinking 4 wins max next. Texas will be more successful than Oklahoma in the SEC. 

Edited by GhostMachine

Pac-?? Is on its deathbed.  The Big 10, who had better fucking rebrand this time, are zeroed in on Washington and Oregon.   Big 12 could have their pick of what’s left, and the scraps that remain will probably end up merged with the MWC, limping along with the Pac name like AJPW after the NOAH split.

• Haha 1

Arizona is seemingly a lock for the Big 12, so it comes down to whether or not they are adding Arizona State and Utah or just one.  The fate of the PAC seems to be hinging entirely on what Oregon chooses to do, sounds like they can get a sweetheart deal to be kings of the PAC, or bail for money money and an infinitely more difficult schedule in the B1G.  Washington appears to have no free will and is just handcuffed to Oregon for whatever their decision is.

In terms of pure chaos, I'm now rooting for the idea of an ACC/PAC merger that's floating around again.  COAST TO COAST BABY!

• Haha 1

ACC is definitely the next domino to fall. Maryland got out years ago and it was the best thing their athletic department could've done. Bad decision on top of bad decision - they gave Notre Dame a desperation deal to get them to be a sorta member for football. But the whole thing is a house of cards there, not great deals and a lot of bigger schools that would welcome a move to a more national conference with a better football deal - chief among them FSU.

And no sooner did I post that did the news break that the dam has burst. Oregon's decided on the Big Ten. RIP PAC 12.