College Football 2022

No bigger than when Prime got that top rated kid to go to Jackson State last year (the year before?). But yeah, with UCLA and USC leaving, Oregon and Washington trying to leave, Colorado could dominate whatever is left of the Pac-12/10/8 in a few years. Assuming Neon Deion doesn't jump to the next big opportunity if it presents itself, of course. And I think that's a big if. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think he's better off coming back next year and putting up Hendon Hooker-like stats and going into the draft next year with a full season to drive up his value.

Remember that with NIL and such, kids don't have to jump to the NFL and hope for mid-round money any more. Some of these kids are getting taken care of better while at school now than they would be as a late-round/undrafted guy in the NFL. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lineklaus said:

Bryce Young is the clear QB1. Let's watch Houston overthink things!

Hey!  You’re supposed to be worried about the mistakes Carolina will make at QB!

10 minutes ago, Meacon Keaton said:

I still think Michigan is the better team, but TCU definitely ate up the underdog talk. David Pollack even said on the pregame that he wasn't convinced TCU's "little 3-3-5" defense could stop the run. 

Yea, Michigan played a really hard fought game but man I just always feel like the big names outside the big ten always have our number.