NFL 2023

Lineker

Frank Wycheck has died at the age of 52, following a fall at his home

The architect of the Music City Miracle, which is one of my favourite ever plays.

Wycheck had to step down from his broadcast role with the Titans a few years ago due to health issues that he believed were because of CTE.

He also once had a match in TNA, which for some reason sticks in my memory because at the time I didn't know anything about the NFL. So he was actually one of the first players I was ever aware of.

• Sad 4

43 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Now that the Ravens have breathing room for both the division and number 1 seed I am excited to see how they immediately squander both.

We should be able to beat the Jags, but you honestly never know with this team going into games.

49ers and maybe Dolphins should be a ballbreaker of a matchup though. 49ers a potential superbowl preview, but the Dolphins we can face in the playoffs too.

Easily the most fun Giants game of the season.  Giants Twitter being what it is I'm shocked I haven't read more people moaning about the draft positioning being messed up, and I'm glad I haven't seen much of that.  In the first month or two of the season this was looking like a 2-15 nightmare type of season that would've left everyone with zero confidence going forward.  It's important that this coaching staff has the team showing some fight.

We'll the Dobbs hype died quick, didn't it

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Lint said:

We'll the Dobbs hype died quick, didn't it

Yeahhhhhh - he went from Passtronaut to PasstroNOT real fast, sad actually - not hyped about Mullens, not really sure why Jaren Hall isn't getting the nod but maybe they feel Mullens is the safe choice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Reports trickling in that Belichick is out as Pats head coach at the end of the season.  Let's hope this ushers in a new era of mediocrity in New England.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

Reports trickling in that Belichick is out as Pats head coach at the end of the season.  Let's hope this ushers in a new era of mediocrity in New England.

Instead of their current era of mediocrity?