NFL 2023

Lineker

Bailey Zappe with 3 picks including a pick 6...remind me why they couldn't give Malik Cunningham a try and why they were all pissy that he signed with the Ravens?

20 minutes ago, gunnar hendershow said:

The MVP race is over

His stats today are Flacco-esque!

• Haha 4

Eagles need to fire their entire coaching staff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, gunnar hendershow said:

Lamar

Fucking

Jackson

Thought this drive would probably ruin his perfect rating for the game. But he's only further solidified it by going over 300 and getting his 5th touchdown.

Probably the best game I have seen of him all year, and it's not really close. Not even the Lions rout felt this dominant.

Just now, Lint said:

Eagles need to fire their entire coaching staff

It's so frustrating watching this team. Being outplayed by two of the worst teams in the league. This defense especially is so fucking bad.

• Sad 2

I had a $50 preseason parlay I placed for the Niners, Chiefs, Eagles division winner parlay.  Like a $230 payout and it honestly in preseason felt like free money.  And until November I didn’t feel it was in any threat.

This week, I could’ve cashed out early for like $140 but didn’t see the need because surely the Eagles wouldn’t lose to the Cardinals or Giants.

Welp.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, JasonM said:

This is becoming a horror show for the Dolphins. Tua gets hurt, and now Chubb is on the ground clutching his knee. If there ever was a reason to just stop a game, this is probably one of those times to just end it here for everyone's sake.

I really think McDaniel is going to get grilled on why he left Chubb out there so late in a blowout.

8 minutes ago, Busch Wyatt said:

I had a $50 preseason parlay I placed for the Niners, Chiefs, Eagles division winner parlay.  Like a $230 payout and it honestly in preseason felt like free money.  And until November I didn’t feel it was in any threat.

This week, I could’ve cashed out early for like $140 but didn’t see the need because surely the Eagles wouldn’t lose to the Cardinals or Giants.

Welp.

Unfortunately for you, the Eagles have the worst coordinators in the league, the most overrated QB in the league, a star WR who barely gets the ball thrown to him anymore, and the worst defense in the league.