NFL 2023

Lineker

@Your Mom Here's a Bears draft I did where the team keeps Fields as it's top QB and trades down:

Spoiler
  • 3. Marvin Harrison Jr., WR Ohio State
  • 14. Cooper DeJean, CB Iowa
  • 39. T'Vondre Sweat, DT Texas
  • 68. Brandon Dorlus, EDGE Oregon
  • 75. Zach Frazier, OC West Virginia
  • 93. James Williams, S Miami (FL)
  • 96. Cameron Ward, QB Washington State
  • 106. Blake Corum, RB Michigan
  • 121. Cade Stover, TE Ohio State
  • 137. Omar Speights, LB LSU

Harrison gives Fields a huge talent to chuck the ball to along with Moore and Kmet. DeJean and Williams help bolster a secondary that could be elite with Jaylen Johnson back. Sweat and Dorlus bolster the front line which with Montez Sweat could be devasatating. Don't know how solid the Bears centers are so got them one in the third. I also managed to snag a QB anyway in Cam Ward, jic Fields flames out. Corum and Stover bring some extra talent to the skill player depth chart. And a LB for good measure to end things - Bears always like LBs haha.

PLUS:
2025 NE 1st
2025 NE 2nd
2025 NYJ 3rd
2025 NO 3rd
2025 ARI 3rd
2025 WAS 4th
2025 NO 5th
2025 PHI 5th

I wheeled and dealed and ended up with basically a 2nd draft in 2025 for the team in addition to the picks I made.

• Like 1

• Confused 1

McAfee happily welcoming Rodgers onto his program every week for him to keep ripping into Jimmy Kimmel (essentially on the same payroll as McAfee) only to have to turn around and apologize to Kimmel the next day is both hilarious and sad.

Rodgers has become the most gotten to guy in the NFL.

• Haha 2

Here's one I did for your giants @Busch Wyatt, tell me how I did!

Spoiler

15. J.J. McCarthy, QB Michigan
39. Donovan Jackson, OG Ohio State
46. Xavier Legette, WR South Carolina
47. Jordan Morgan, OT Arizona
70. Edgerrin Cooper, LB Texas A&M
103. Blake Corum, RB Michigan
113. Jaden Hicks, S Washington State
145. Omar Speights, LB LSU
167. DeWayne Carter, DT Duke
176. J. Michael Sturdivant, WR UCLA

I traded out of Pick 6 to get 15, 46, and 113 from the Colts. That meant giving up Jayden Daniels and going with JJ McCarthy at QB (we're done with the other passers on the roster). Jackson and Morgan put some more talent up front that it sounded like y'all need. Legette is getting DK Metcalf comps and who couldn't use a target like that. Cooper and Speights put some playmakers in at LB. Pick 113 got you Hicks out of Wash St. who sounds like an aggressive, talented safety. Corum joins his buddy JJ in the backfield and if Saquon comes back, those two could be a nice backfield rotation. I traded pick 134 to and next year's 7th rounder for 145 and 176. Then grabbed Carter and JMS late as some maybes - Sturdivant dropped in this draft about 30ish picks so I said what the heck and nabbed him.

• Like 1

J.J. McCarthy may get drafted in the first round, but he is absolutely not a first round level QB. I don't think he'll ever have success in the NFL.

1 hour ago, gunnar hendershow said:

He's back, but most of the offensive staff is gone.

I'm sure they'll attract some high quality candidates with the one year of job security he has.