Formula One 2024

Lineker

29 minutes ago, JasonM said:

Williams must be really impressed by his performance to make this move. But honestly, I don't see it happening?

He's had a fine rookie season in F2 thus far, but he's not exactly blowing up the competition, even compared to other rookies.

With so many youngsters waiting for a chance, I don't see why the heavens have to open to get Antonelli into a seat right now rather than next year or in August?

Because Toto Wolff wants it. That's it. 

Very annoying that the director keeps making us watch potential overtakes from either the helmet camera or the video game view, so you don't actually see most of the action.

K-Mag's driving is shithousery of the highest order.

36 minutes ago, Michelle Branch said:

Weird place to use my wine price knowledge from 17 years of working at a wine storage facility, but:

The Dom Perignon 2013 usually sells for £120-140 a bottle, so $150-175, making that over a 600% markup.

The Dom Perignon Rosé Luminous is around £350, $440, for a mere 400% mark up.

The only other one we would store is the Barolo Borgogno which is usually £70 a bottle, $88, for 625% markup.

Do not buy wine at the Miami GP.

• Like 3

Lord I'm in tears.

Amazing. Not only has he won, but Lando outpaced Verstappen today. Fastest man on track and a very, very deserving victory.

Great race all around, Miami can stay.

• Like 4